€20.00 – €120.00
Most of our olive trees are of the “leccino” variety, a tree with fronds reminiscent of Weeping Willows. Our olive oil is delicately spicy and medium-bodied, with fresh, grassy aromas. An early-ripening varietal, Leccino is also known for its forbearance in cold winters, which is why our olive orchard survived the infamous 1985 frost in Tuscany.
- Shipping is free on orders of 6 bottles or more.
- Shipping Costs are calculated at checkout.
- The products are shipped with Express Courier.
Expected Shipping Time:
- Italy 1-3 days
- Europe 2-4 business days
- Rest of the World 5-7 business days
- Call us at +39 333 704 7154
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com